- Soothe skin inflammation and promote wound healing.
- Rapidly hydrate and nourish dry skin.
- Provide gentle antiseptic properties.
- Help alleviate eczema, dermatitis.
|Shea Butter||Rich in Vitamins A, E and F, Shea Butter is a natural emollient that nourishes skin to promote its clarity and health. Its moisturizing, circulation-boosting and anti-inflammatory properties make it a popular ingredient for use in products that address skin problems such as dryness, wrinkles, dark spots, discolorations, stretch marks, and blemishes.|
|Coconut Oil||Coconut oil contains nourishing fatty acids that help hydrate and protect skin. These include linoleic acid (vitamin F), which helps skin retain moisture, and lauric acid, which has antibacterial properties.
If you have dry, flaky skin, using coconut oil softens and hydrates your skin, leaving it looking refreshed and soft upon waking.
|Jojoba Oil||Because Jojoba Oil is very similar to human skin oils, its use can trick the skin into thinking it has produced enough oil and thus balance oil production, without promoting acne or other skin problems. Jojoba can help slow down the appearance of ageing, and help to fade fine lines and wrinkles. Jojoba Oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea.|
- EDITOR’S CHOICE, Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards 2020.
- WINNER Best Multi-tasking Mum & Baby Balm, Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards 2018.
- WINNER Baby Skin Balm, Natural Baby Awards 2018.
How to use:
- Warm in hands to melt and apply where needed on face or body.
- Reapply as needed.
- Patch testing recommended before first use.