- Removes make-up and impurities, without stripping skin of its natural oils.
- Helps balance skin sebum levels, reducing areas of dry and oily skin.
- Helps alleviate eczema and dermatitis.
|Aloe Vera||Aloe Vera helps in gentle cleansing, and its antimicrobial properties treat pimples without causing any damages to the skin. Aloe Vera gel has vitamin C, vitamin E and beta-carotene in abundance. Therefore, it has anti-ageing properties. When used as a moisturiser, Aloe Vera doesn’t leave a greasy film on the face or the skin.|
|Camellia Oil||Camellia oil is a transdermal carrier of collagen and elastin, it repairs damage caused by dryness, sun exposure and ageing. It is also a fast-absorbing moisturiser which penetrates deep into the skin and restores bounce and elasticity. It has a silky and creamy texture and it is non-comedogenic (does not block skin pores).|
|Rose Otto||Rose Otto essential oil contains a complex array of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants with soothing and moisturising properties. It helps diminish signs of ageing and slows down the free radical damage. It enhances natural skin glow and radiance and helps with superficial broken capillaries and scars, as well as eczema. All these attributes make it beneficial for dry, mature and sensitive skin.|
|Ylang Ylang||The potent anti-bacterial properties of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil make it a very effective skin cleanser. It acts as a healing powerhouse, boosting the regenerative process of the epidermis. With its powerful antioxidant properties, Ylang Ylang oil can also help fighting off the free radicals that are responsible for premature ageing.|
- WINNER Organic Beauty Award 2020.
- FINALIST Best Cleanser, Beauty Shortlist Awards 2018.
How to use:
- Spread over dry skin and massage in gently.
- Using a warm moistened cloth, gently wipe over the face to remove dirt.
- Use morning and night.
- Patch testing recommended before first use.