- Soothes skin inflammation and promotes wound healing.
- Helps alleviate eczema and dermatitis.
- Promotes skin repair and renewal.
- Fast absorbing, leaving skin feeling nourished and rejuvenated.
|Rose Otto||Rose Otto essential oil contains a complex array of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants with soothing and moisturising properties. It helps diminish signs of ageing and slows down the free radical damage. It enhances natural skin glow and radiance and helps with superficial broken capillaries and scars, as well as eczema. All these attributes make it beneficial for dry, mature and sensitive skin.|
|Patchouli||Patchouli treats skin conditions such as dermatitis, acne, or dry, cracked skin. It helps retain a healthy-looking, youthful appearance by boosting circulation and thus increasing oxygen to the organs and cells. Patchouli Oil’s astringent properties help prevent the early onset of sagging skin and hair loss.|
|Rosemary||The anti-inflammatory properties of rosemary extract help to reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin. It also helps to heal burns and soothe the skin. This herb’s medicinal qualities make it a powerful cure for chronic skin conditions including dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.|
|Ylang Ylang||The potent anti-bacterial properties of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil make it a very effective skin cleanser. It acts as a healing powerhouse, boosting the regenerative process of the epidermis. With its powerful antioxidant properties, Ylang Ylang oil can also help fighting off the free radicals that are responsible for premature ageing.|
- FINALIST Best Facial Serum, Beauty Shortlist Awards 2020.
- FINALIST Certified Organic Cosmetic Product of the Year, Australian Organic Industry Awards 2019.
How to use:
- Apply the serum after cleansing and toning your skin.
- Drop a few drops up of your hand.
- Spread across your palm.
- Press gently on to the skin.
- Patch testing recommended before first use.