- Soothing + nourishing + protective.
- Anti-viral properties that provide relief from cold sores.
- Provides longlasting hydration.
|Jojoba Oil||Because Jojoba Oil is very similar to human skin oils, its use can trick the skin into thinking it has produced enough oil and thus balance oil production, without promoting acne or other skin problems. Jojoba can help slow down the appearance of ageing, and help to fade fine lines and wrinkles. Jojoba Oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea.|
|Sunflower Oil||It is rich with Vitamin E that can help protect skin from free radicals and from adverse effects of the sun, such as premature ageing and wrinkle. It also helps to maintain the skin’s natural barrier, supporting its ability to retain moisture, and it has an anti-inflammatory effect when used topically.|
|Coconut Oil||Coconut oil contains nourishing fatty acids that help hydrate and protect skin. These include linoleic acid (vitamin F), which helps skin retain moisture, and lauric acid, which has antibacterial properties.
If you have dry, flaky skin, using coconut oil softens and hydrates your skin, leaving it looking refreshed and soft upon waking.
- WINNER Best Natural/Organic Lip Balm in Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards 2018.
- Natural Beauty Awards 2018 Highly Commended, Natural Beauty Awards 2017 Highly Commended.
- Natural Beauty Awards 2015 Highly Commended.
How to use:
- Apply liberally to lips.
- Apply as needed throughout the day especially on cold and dry days.
- Patch testing recommended before first use.